What we do.
Web design that puts your business needs first.
We work with you to create a website that not only looks good, but engages your customers, earns trust, and converts visitors into customers.
In order to create your outstanding website we:
- Don't use ready made templates.
- All code is hand written and optimised.
- Will ask a lot of questions.
- Would expect you to complete a questionnaire.
If you've reached this far.
Download our project planner, to get started on your way to a brand new website.
Clean handwritten validated code.
We can turn your design into a fully functioning website. Written from the ground up with clean code and adhering modern standards.
Typically we can
- Build websites to provides a fast and rich user experience.
- Turn a “brochure” website into a lead generation tool.
- Build your website with a powerful opensource Content management system.
- Allow for you to easily upadate & edit content on your site.
We develop with popular content management systems and integrate common script libraries. Of course we also produce our own custom scripts and applications as the project dictates
Writing for the web is different
Your message needs to be short and sharp. Let us help you optimise your content for web users
From specialised product site to a complex fully fledged online store, you can supplement your walk in sales with online customers from near and far.
Store features include:
- Unlimited categories, subcategories and products.
- Products and accessories packs.
- Loyalty system (points).
- Track Orders, sales, Catalog statistics, conversion rates.
- …and much, much more
Whilst web design and development is our core business we also provide several other web related services including:
Web Hosting - Our linux based hosting plans start at £5 a month.
Internet Marketing S.E.O - We make sure you website is optimised for search engines, and develop strategies to drive new visitors to your website
Logo and Graphic Design - Get noticed with well designed marketing material. Logo design, business cards, stationary designs, brochures, flyers, and more.
Blog customisation and design - The overall return on investment on a blog will vary, but there are fundamental benefits to blogging that should not be overlooked.